Graduate Academic English Applications

Information for Full-Time Students

I-20 documents needed for an F-1 student visa:

  1. Photocopy of passport (name, date of birth and photo)
  2. A bank statement, bank letter or letter of sponsorship

If your financial documentation is not under your name, please have your sponsor submit the affidavit of support

Minimum funds required for tuition and living expenses: $4,600

Questions? Contact