We can help you find your way. Detailed maps and directions to each Temple University campus are included below.
- Temple ROUTE: An interactive map of Main Campus that includes accessibility paths
- Main Campus (PDF, Adobe® Reader® required)
- Ambler Campus (PDF, Adobe® Reader® required)
- Health Sciences Center (PDF, Adobe® Reader® required)
- Center City Campus (TUCC) (PDF, Adobe® Reader® required)
- Temple University Harrisburg
- Temple University, Japan Campus
If you use Mapquest or Google Maps to find Main Campus, be sure to use the following address: 1801 N. Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19122.
There are two public parking garages on the Main Campus. Liacouras Garage is located on 15th Street, between Montgomery and Cecil B. Moore avenues. Parking is $20/entry. Montgomery Avenue Garage is located on 11th Street, between Montgomery Avenue and Berks Street. Parking is $4 per hour. Credit cards and cash are accepted at these locations. Please note for certain non-Temple events there will be a rate of $25 per entry.
In addition to the two public parking garages, Main Campus also has two metered surface lots. The Tuttleman lot is located on Montgomery Avenue between 13th and 12th streets. Parking is $6 per hour, Monday through Sunday. The Cecil B. Moore lot is located on Cecil B. Moore Avenue between 12th and 13th streets. Parking is $2 per half hour, $4 per hour and $20 per day, Monday through Sunday. Those meters accept cash (bills only), all major credit cards and Diamond Dollars. The university has engaged ParkMobile, a mobile payment provider, for your convenience at the metered surface lots.