Explore the city and improve your English and U.S. cultural knowledge!
Spend the mornings building your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. In the afternoons, take trips to explore Philadelphia and its surrounding region. Choose from two exciting tracks!
ACT students may:
- Visit New York City (winter & summer)
- Support a professional Philadelphia sports team (winter)
- Visit Washington D.C. (winter)
- Walk the boardwalk in the beach town of Ocean City, New Jersey (summer)
- Cheer on the Phillies at a Major League Baseball game (summer)
- Explore the arts and attractions in America's first World Heritage City: Philadelphia! (winter & summer)