- If you have completed your high school studies, you are eligible to attend the IELP.
No English test scores are required for admission. When you arrive, you will be tested and placed in an appropriate class level
Must have a valid passport.
Au Pairs are required to have their passport and a high-school diploma
Permanent residents are required to show proof of Pennsylvania residency, Puerto Rico or U.S. citizenship, and a high-school diploma
An F-1 visa is needed for you to study full-time at Temple University. With your I-20, you can apply for an F-1 student visa. Bring these documents when applying for an I-20:
A copy of your passport photo identification page
A copy of your high school diploma or proof of university attendance/graduation (transcript or diploma)
Financial documentation - Provide A OR B below.
A. a bank statement(s) that shows:
- the date of issuance and be less than 6 months old
- type of currency
- specific amount that is currently available in the account
- the account holder's name on the document - If your financial documentation is not under your name, please have your sponsor complete the Affidavit of Support email to firstname.lastname@example.org. AffidavitOfSupport.pdf
B. sponsorship/scholarship letter
4. TCALC program application
- TCALC IELP 1 Session (7-week session): $7,946.00
- TCALC IELP 2 Sessions (4 months, 2 7-week sessions): $15,892.00
- TCALC IELP 3 Sessions (6 months, 3 7-week sessions): $23,838.00
- TCALC IELP One academic year: $32,120.00
Note: If you are bringing a spouse, you need to show an additional $4,000, and if you are bringing a child you need to show $2,500 per child
Breakdown of Estimated Expenses per IELP session per person
- Tuition and University Fees: $3,846
- Living Expenses: $3,600
- Miscellaneous: $500
Transfer to the IELP in 3-easy steps!
STEP 1: Ask your current school to complete your transfer request form.
STEP2: Submit two (2) completed documents:
- transfer request form
- IELP application
STEP 3: Await your approval! If your documents are approved, you will receive a new I-20 from TCALC!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com